Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mix Recipe Group

For the August recipe group, we shared ideas about making mixes to speed things up in the kitchen. With little ones tugging on my legs and other tots interrupting my dinner/food preparation, I've found having mixes simplifies it a little bit.

Here are some of the recipes I use for mixes (see images below).

Basically I just took normal recipes, combined the dry ingredients in a ziplock/jar, rearranged the recipe for easy reading, and wa-lah. Quickie homemade goodies, breakfasts, snacks, etc.

You can print any of these in 4x6 size if you click on the image and save the larger version to your computer. I print mine at Costco for $0.13 each.

Let me know if you have any questions...
And If you have any ideas for other mixes, make a comment and share it with us all.

Heather Smith... happyfam@gmail.com

No comments: